Using Skype for Business
To get started using Microsoft Skype for Business, you will need to have the software installed on your machine and be given access to the system. Talk to your department technical support staff if you are unsure whether or not you have access and/or the software.
Faculty and Staff:
- Using the Skype for Business 2015 Client (Windows)
- Using the Skype for Business 2016 Client (Mac)
- Using the Lync 2011 Client (Mac) - to be phased out by Jan. 2018
- Using the Skype for Business Mobile App
- Using the Outlook Web App (PC or Mac)
Technical Info & Comparison of Features:
For a comparison of features and functions of Skype for Business clients, visit Microsoft's Client Comparison Tables for Skype for Business Server 2015.
For a comparison of features and functions of Skype Mobile App and Desktop versions, visit Mobile client comparison tables for Skype for Business.