Create Recurring Meetings
When a meeting occurs frequently, it is best to create a recurrence in place of individual meetings. However, it is important to note that it is best practice to always put an end date on the recurrence.
How to create a recurring meeting:
- Click on Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose New Meeting.
- Add the attendees and room.
- Click on the Recurrence button.
- Set the appointment start and end times.
- Set the duration.
- Choose the Recurrence pattern.
- Choose how often the meeting will occur and select the days on which the meeting will take place.
- Set start date of the occurrences.
- Set either the number of occurrences, or set an end date.
- For example: The recurrence below is set to happen from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM every week on Tuesday. It is set to start on 3/25/2014 and end after 10 occurrences, or after 5/27/2014.
- Click OK.